- Ready to In Move
Introducing 67 Grade I listed apartments, comprising 2-5 bedrooms, along with 9 garden villas. This new crescent has replaced the John Nash terrace with a façade rebuilt to the original version of Nash’s splendid Regency era. On this 2.2-acre site, there are just 6 apartments and 6 garden villas remaining to purchase.
At the centre of the Crescent is a magnificent double-height entrance lobby with sweeping views to the 1.5 acres of private gardens. Regent's Crescent encompasses the experience of hotel living at home.
All homes within Regent's Crescent are complete and ready for immediate occupation. Get in touch to book your private viewing.
• Grade 1 Listed New Build
• Up to 4.25m ceiling heights
• 1.5 acres of private gardens
• 8 acres of communal gardens with tennis courts
• Exceptional park and gardens views
• Secure underground valet parking
• 24-hour concierge
• 9,000 sq ft amenity space
• Cinema and business centre
• Swimming pool and spa
• 2-minute walk from Regents Park underground station
• 5-minute walk to Marylebone High Street
Park Crescent was destroyed by wartime bombing and replaced with 1960's office buildings behind a poor imitation of the original facade. Award-winning architects Paul Davis and Partners London have honoured Nash's extraordinary talent and creative vision by re-imagining his Regency masterpiece and restoring its original facade to its former glory.