Hayes Village Overview and Details
Set alongside the iconic Grand Union Canal and surrounded by 9 acres of green space, Hayes Village is an exciting new community emerging in west London.
In Hayes, which was once home to the former Nestle Factory, we are building more than 1,500 homes as part of a site undergoing significant renovation.
Serviced by Crossrail, Hayes & Harlington station is just 9 minutes' walk away, providing the area with faster inner-city connections than many District 2 locations.
- Save up to £2,763 on electricity bills each year (Source: Briary Energy)
- Save thousands with our Key Worker Deposit Contribution, talk to a sales consultant
- 1, 2, and 3 bedroom homes are available next to the Grand Union Canal
- Reach Bond Street in 20 minutes and Canary Wharf in 34 minutes
- Regeneration plan that includes the opening of a new area of the Grand Union Canal
- Capital growth in Hayes Village 22% higher than the London Average (Source: Statista)
- 15% rent increase in last 2 years with strong rental yield of 5.5%
- 9 acres of garden and green open space including playgrounds and outdoor exercise equipment
- Parking lot and Corporate Vehicle Club are available
- Book with a 5% deposit using our Deposit Boost program
Hayes Village Project Video
Hayes Village Prices
|Property Type||SQM Range||Price Range|
|1+1||55-65||$ 391,000 - $ 441,000|
|2+1||65-70||$ 566,000 - $ 572,000|
|3+1||65-75||$ 622,000 - $ 675,000|