Eastman Village Overview and Details
A new community in the heart of Harrow designed by award-winning architect Pollard Thomas Edwards.
For 150 years the area was home to the iconic old Kodak factory and now as part of a regeneration program by Harrow Council Eastman Village will provide more than 2,000 new homes.
With a select range of schools in the area, including the world-renowned Harrow School. Investing in Eastman Village is a great opportunity for capital growth, whether you're looking for your first home or your next investment.
- Find out how we're creating a more sustainable place to live here.
- Newman Apartments - our latest release of 1, 2 and 3 bedroom homes
- Emerson Apartments - part of SMRT by Barratt range, exclusive to Eastman Village
- 98% of schools in Harrow are rated 'good' or 'Outstanding' by Ofsted
- Save up to £2,763 on electricity bills each year (Source: Briary Energy)
- 13 minutes from Euston in Harrow, with five rail and tube lines to choose from
- Strong rental demand at Harrow, earn up to 6% returns with our rental guarantee program
Eastman Village Project Video
Eastman Village Prices
|Property Type||SQM Range||Price Range|
|1+1||50-61||$ 422,000 - $ 456,000|
|2+1||64-66||$ 558,000 - $ 580,000|
|3+1||79-83||$ 704,000 - $ 763,000|