Western Circus Overview and Details
Set around landscaped gardens, Western Circus consists of 364 high quality apartments coming to Acton. All of our homes have flowing open-plan layouts and exteriors. There will also be a Lidl supermarket and a community space.
East Acton station is just 5 minutes' walk away and takes you into the heart of London in just 18 minutes via Crossrail, which serves the Central Line as well as the Acton Main Line.
Western Circus is the ideal first home as Acton offers a great lifestyle with an eclectic mix of independent cafes, restaurants, bars and green spaces.
- Only a few houses left, don't miss out and make an appointment today!
- Save up to £2,763 on electricity bills each year (Source: Briary Energy)
- Just 6 minutes from Acton Main Line to Paddington with Crossrail
- Enjoy 4,000 square meters of private landscaped gardens
- East Acton station is just 5 minutes' walk away
- 18 minutes to Oxford Circus and 27 minutes to the Bank on the Central Line
- Lidl supermarket on site very close
- Westfield, White City and Soho House - one subway stop away
- 22% capital increase expected over the next 5 years with strong rental demand (Source: CBRE)
- Close to world class universities such as UCL and Imperial College London
Western Circus Project Video
Western Circus Prices
|Property Type||SQM Range||Price Range|
|1 Bedroom||50-60||$ 585,000 - $ 590,000|
|2 Bedroom||65-75||$ 715,000 - $ 720,000|