Hendon Waterside Overview and Details
It is at the heart of an impressive £4.75bn regeneration plan in West Hendon.
We are building more than 2,000 one-, two- and three-bedroom new homes in Hendon Waterside, located next to the picturesque Welsh War Reservoir and 421 acres of open green space.
Located in District 3, the development is just 5 minutes' walk from Hendon Station and within walking distance of Hendon Central Tube station. Reach central London in less than 20 minutes via the Thameslink or Northern Line services.
Parking is available in all homes, and residents can also enjoy the convenience of the on-site Cooperative.
- Parkview Apartments, 1, 2 and 3 bedroom homes
- Save up to £15,000 with our Key Worker Deposit Contribution
- Move into your new home this Christmas
- West Hendon at the heart of Brent Cross's £4.75bn regeneration plan
- 5 minutes' walk from Hendon Station
- 19 minutes to St Pancras International and 28 minutes to Blackfriars
- Convenience of an on-site Co-op supermarket
- Capital growth in Nw9 outstripped average London price growth by 30% (Source: CBRE)
- Rental values are predicted to increase by 16% over the next 5 years (Source: CBRE)
- Awarded the "Extraordinary" Built for Living Honor award
Hendon Waterside Project Video
Hendon Waterside Prices
|Property Type||Bedroom||Bath||SQM Range||Price Range|
|1 Bedroom||1||-||50-54||$ 479,000 - $ 484,000|
|2 Bedroom||2||-||73-80||$ 575,000 - $ 615,000|
|3 Bedroom||3||-||108-122||$ 767,000 - $ 781,000|