How to Apply for a Residence Permit in Turkey? Royal White PropertyWed, Jul 27, 2022, 12:43:13 AM
Royal White Property in the real estate sector as a company, we provide high-quality service for our customer's expectations and needs. Residence permit procedures are carried out in the fastest and most reliable way. What is a residence permit? A residence permit is a document that foreigners must obtain. foreigners wishing to reside legally in Turkey will receive a residence permit. How to get a residence permit? The foreigners coming to Turkey one of the most important problems of who will be used as foreign guests how the residence permit.
The residence permit is obtained by applying in the province where the foreigners will reside. All documents required for a residence permit must be prepared suitable for Turkish citizenship processes. It is very important for foreigners to submit their appointment day documents. then the documents are examined and evaluated by the commission. As a result of the evaluation, the residence permit application is approved. Besides, once approved, the residence permit card is sent to the foreigner's residence address. The documents required for the residence permit application vary depending on the purpose of the permit application.
What are The Documents Required for The Residence Permit Application?
The required documents to be prepared by foreigners for the residence permit application vary according to the residence permit type. First of all, it is necessary to determine the residence permit type of foreigners. After the residence permit type is determined, documents suitable for the purpose are prepared. Turkey newcomers and foreigners legally established in Turkey with stuffing eight years they apply for a short-term residence permit and they can be seen suitable for Turkish citizenship after that, too.
Short-term residence permit applications are applications made for tourist purposes. However, with the new decision taken by the Migration Management Authority, tourist residence permits cannot be obtained more than once. steps to be followed to apply for a residence permit in Turkey are as follows:
- Legal entry is made with a 90-day visa-free entry visa for some countries or in Turkey. In addition, for countries that require a visa, the residence permit must be the same as the visa residence purpose.
- You can apply for a tourist visa for one or two years.
- For student and study visas, students can apply for a residence permit after being accepted from universities.
- If the visa is a business visa, the person must show the inviting company's documents.
- It is necessary to prove a person's visa to be taken to a medical condition to be treated in Turkey, an official from doctors and hospitals disagrees.
- Apart from these, there are many entry visas for residence studies such as festival participation museums, sports visas
For whatever purpose the application is made, it is necessary to make an appointment with the immigration office after the documents are prepared.
Residence Permit Renewal Application in Turkey
As related to a renewable residence permit in Turkey, we can say that the residence permit is renewed when the purpose changes according to the purpose of residence. In addition, the residence permit is renewed in the following cases;
- To marry a Turk who is a citizen of this nation,
- Working in a company or establish a company,
- Buying a property for sale in that nation.