- Ready Q4 2023
- 20% Down Payment + 24 Months Installment
- Suitable for Turkish Citizenship
Phantom Residence is a unique project with incredible facilities designed for families who want to create memories and enjoy peace of mind in comfortable homes. Residents of all ages can enjoy the wide range of onsite activities onsite. This current project is centrally located and close to essential facilities. The apartments are located in Esenyurt in Istanbul. Contact us to get the latest offers and options and get to know how we can help you buy the home of your dreams at a bargained price from the market.
Phantom Residence is a growing project with 170,000 m2 construction on 18,146 m2 land, which is being built in Esenyurt, the developing region of Istanbul. Designed for those who love mass housing and residence life, Phantom also stands out with its social facilities. Standing out with its thermal facility, Phantom also includes the Istanbul 2nd Bone and Physiotherapy Hospital, which will serve the medical sector.
Outdoor & Indoor Pools,
and Many More Social Opportunities are waiting for you.
The apartments are in the Phantom Vip Residence Tower, which is invested by Wyndham Hotel, which will raise your standard of living with its different social facilities and health facilities. Different floor options are available. It is an undisputed Project with High Investment Premium and Rental Income.
• The project site stands out with its proximity to roads and transportation to all central areas of Istanbul.
• There are many specialized hospitals in the vicinity of the project, such as Esenyurt State Hospital, Medicana Hospital, Rayab Hospital and a number of health centers.
• The project area is surrounded by a group of public and private schools.
• There are many shopping centers and shopping centers in the same area, the most important of which are Torium Center, Balikan Mall, Bau House, Marmara Park, Carrefour
Phantom Residence Project Video
Phantom Residence Prices
|Property Type||Bedroom||Bath||SQM Range||Price Range|