- Ready May 2025
- Suitable Turkish Citizenship
Maslak Koru Project has a construction area of 270.000 m2 and a land area of 50,000 m2. The project consists of a total of 12 blocks. 8 blocks of these will be built as residences and 4 blocks as offices. There will be 754 residences, 262 offices and 44 shops in the project. When residential M2s start from 64.34 m2 and call 329.46 m2, our Office m2s start from 140.96 m2 and range from 485.1S m2. The shops will start from 59.58 m2 and will be in the range of 612.94 m2. It will be possible to reach the shops by the card pass system by the residence. There will be no transition from the office side to the residential side. All facades of the project see the forest. The southern facades will be in the form of a stream forest and the northern facades will be in the form of a road forest.
The Maslak Koru project will be implemented in cooperation with Invest Inşaat and Kiptaş. There will be different types of apartments in the project, which will be located on the area where the old IETT Ayazaga Garage is located. The details of the project, the price list and pay plan of which are not yet clear, will be announced shortly.
Maslak-Ayazaga axis is preparing to host another new project. The name of the project to be implemented in partnership with Invest Inşaat and Kiptaş was announced as Maslak Koru. It is expected that there will be more than 700 apartments in the project, which will be located on the IETT Ayazaga Garage plot. Along with significant real estate investments in the vicinity, the Maslak Koru project, where institutions such as hospitals and universities are located, will also include office units. the project, which is expected to be delivered at the end of 2025, draws attention with its location close to Vadistanbul Shopping Mall. Invest Inşaat had signed the Invest Vadi and Vadi Koru projects in the same region before.
It is expected that the Maslak Koru project, which is located on a plot of 49 thousand 360 square meters, will be built with an investment of Dec. 2 billion. The project draws attention with its proximity to regions such as Levent, Etiler, Seyrantepe, Taksim, Besiktas, Nişantaşı as a location.
- 2 outdoor pools (16m x 7m) and (15m x 7.5m)
- 1 indoor pool (15m x 7.5m)
- Numerous ornamental and reflection pools spread throughout
- Total of approximately 1000m2 social facilities (Fitness, Sauna, Pilates Studio)
- Landscape design with unique plants
- Approximately 1.5 km Sports/Walking paths (internal roads)
- Two children's playgrounds
- Large green and hard areas for events Large resting areas
- Approx. 25.000m2 landscaping area
- Gaining electricity generation with renewable energy, the electric energy of the common area will be partially provided by solar panels.
- With the gray water system, rain water will be recycled and used.
- 24/7 security
- Uninterrupted entry with OGS-Plate recognition system
- It will be possible to view between the apartments and the social facility and general areas of use by means of intercom.
- Pedestrian access with card pass for residents Card pass to office side
- Site-specific water tanks
- Uninterrupted generator supply
Maslak Koru Project Video
Maslak Koru Prices
|Property Type||Bedroom||Bath||SQM Range||Price Range|
|1+1||1||1||65-89||$390,000 - $570,000|
|2+1||2||2||102-152||$535,000 - $960,000|
|3+1||3||2||175-198||$915,000 - $1,280,000|
|4+1||4||2||199-219||$1,110,000 - $1,380,000|
|4,5+1||4||2||222-226||$1,310,000 - $1,520,000|
|5+1||5||3||280-313||$1,495,000 - $2,060,000|