Natex Overview and Details
Student development project Natex, a plan of 566 units consisting of two blocks of 10 and 16 floors, involves 472 clusters and 94 studio flats, is located in the city center of Liverpool. Located 5 minutes’ walk from Liverpool University and Liverpool John Moores University, Nutex is in the heart of Liverpool. Strong demand is expected from overseas postgraduate and even all students. Natex offers all kinds of students options at different prices and provides them with comfortable accommodation. One billion sterling investment plans to expand Liverpool attract companies Worldwide. That is why Liverpool has built a 1.8 million-square-foot science, health, and technology center that has strengthened its reputation as a global leader in medicine and technology. The development of the Knowledge Center is expected to be a major innovation for students as the University of Liverpool has already 34% international students.
What does the project offer?
The main entrance is located at the junction between the two blocks. Block B has most of the common areas, student lobby, living room, play and sports areas, reception office, toilet/locker rooms, and garbage storage. Block B also is a nice entrance area facing Norton Street. This block includes common areas as well as some studio accommodation. On the other hand, in Block A, there are dining, meeting, laundry, game rooms, a garbage warehouse for students and, some studio accommodation rooms. In the middle of these two blocks, there is a common courtyard built for the socialization of students and guests.
Each studio room includes a work area as well as a shower and toilet. However, there is a shared living room and a shared kitchen, and a total of 5 apartments are together in Natex.
94 Studio Flats Out Of 566 Flats
For those who want more privacy and space, each tenant will have their own private kitchen, shower/WC, and workspace. In any case, they will be able to benefit from the common areas and find the opportunity to socialize.
Invest in Student Property, But Why?
- Best performing asset class in the UK.
- In 2016, £3.1 billion was invested in the sector.
- Demand from foreign investors increased.
- There are 2.3 million students studying in the United Kingdom.
- A total of 420.000 offers were made to UCAS, an increase of %3 compared to the previous year.
- In 2016, overseas investors contributed £1.49 billion.
- %40 of global student transactions have been carried out cross-border.
- In 2017, overseas buyers will dominate the market.
- In 2015/2016 student property became a global powerhouse.
- UK market has potential for growth with %25 of students staying in accommodation.
- Globally traveling students are the foundation demand for this type of housing.
Natex Project Video
|Property Type||Bedroom||Bath||SQM Range||Price Range|
|Deluxe Studio||Studio||-||287||$ 125,000 - $ 135,000|